WANT TO WORK CLOSE TO HOME?
An exciting part-time job helping customers with their renovation in our Preston Showroom located 62A Albert Street, Preston.
One of our long standing team have retired so we’re seeking a Showroom Consultant.
A bit about us – we are an Australian family owned and long standing kitchen company who supply and manufacture complete kitchen and laundries for customers in Melbourne. We offer high quality products at Guaranteed Lowest Prices*. Exceptional customer service is what we excel in to assist renovators from measuring up their space to design and install.
Seeking a permanent part-time staff member to work Saturday 9am – 5pm at our Preston Showroom. All training will be provided. We are paying above award rates and if you have renovated previously or have a background in customer service then let’s chat.
What does the job involve?
- Greeting customers when they arrive.
- Guide customers through our showroom presenting products before setting up a kitchen design appointment.
- Answering customer calls from perspective customers and following up website enquires.
- Liaise with designers, suppliers, transport company in relation to customers jobs.
- Administration – stats, delivery schedules, database entry for kitchen production.
- Maintain showroom in clean and tidy manner.
- Assist Showroom Manager with any tasks required.
- Must be able to work Saturdays 9-5pm.
- A positive and engaging personality with the ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Willingness to learn and good verbal and communication skills.
- Hardworking and ability to go the extra mile to assist customers.
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
We are offering excellent hourly rates plus bonuses. Make the move into a solid organisation and learn new skills.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity and available to work every Saturday then drop into our Preston Showroom for a chat or send your resume to email@example.com along with your contact details.