WANT TO WORK CLOSE TO HOME?
We currently have a full-time Showroom Manager/Designer position available working Tuesday – Saturday 9am -5pm (Monday RDO). We are offering above award rates salary plus excellent commission with high earning potential. This position is located in our Maribyrnong Showroom.
A Bit About Us
We are a family owned and run business who have been involved in the kitchen industry for over 75 years in Melbourne. Our manufacturing is also based in Melbourne. We design and supply to the Melbourne and Victoria DIY kitchen residential market.
We operate 5 showrooms across Melbourne and take great pride in delivering high quality service and manufacturing quality products. Our experienced and knowledge is at the forefront with many team members working for us for over 15 years which makes us proud.
What we are looking for?
- Reporting to the Operations Manager this autonomous position involves customer service as paramount.
- Design, selling and after sales service during the process of the customer purchase and installation of their kitchen.
- Engaging with the customer to ascertain their needs, inform on product offerings from cabinet finishes to benchtops, appliances and accessories.
- We use Winner software for our kitchen designs and offer in-store only appointments.
- Designs and quotations are part of this role as is following up on quotes to secure business.
- Responsibility then to place the order directly with our manufacturer including all qualified paperwork.
- This includes handling all enquiries during and after sales service, including liaison with installers, Manufacturing, as well as other suppliers such as benchtop and transport.
- This position is customer orientated and requires a high level of friendliness and constant willingness to exceed customer needs and expectations.
- passing traffic.
- Total Quality Customer service during and after sales process with the ability to problem solve and implement to resolve issues for the customer.
- Manage Showroom staff to man showroom 2 days a week every Saturday and one other day during the week when the Showroom Manager has RDO.
- Daily utilisation of CRM updating customer details and showroom statistics.
- Ensure all payments are made 5 days prior to delivery.
- Required to attend monthly sales meetings and or training meetings outside of office hours.
So if you would like to take your career to a new level, have a passion for customer service and sales and have worked in design or a similar industry let’s chat.