WE ARE HIRING.
Do you enjoy working with customers on their renovation? Do you have a passion for customer service? Then come and work for Kitchen Shack as a permanent part-time Showroom Consultant.
A bit about us – we are an Australian family owned and long standing kitchen company who supply and manufacture complete kitchen and laundries for the DIY and Flat Pack customers in Melbourne. We offer high quality products at Guaranteed Lowest Prices*. Exceptional customer service is what we excel in to assist renovators from measuring up their space to design and install.
We are seeking a person to work in our Showrooms with a compulsory Saturday. All training will be provided. So if you have renovated previously, worked in the Kitchen Industry or have a background in retail and enjoy exceeding customer expectations get in touch.
Key responsibilities and accountability:
- Greet customers and provide an excellent customer service experience
- Guide customers through our showroom presenting products, services and company history to appoint a kitchen design appointment.
- Answering customer calls from perspective customers and following up website enquires.
- Liaise with other showroom team members to co-ordinate jobs.
- Liaise with designers, suppliers, transport company in relation to customers jobs.
- Administration – completing daily stats, delivery schedules, database entry for kitchen production, general admin duties.
- Maintain showroom in clean and tidy manner.
- Assist Showroom Manager with any tasks requested.
- A positive and engaging personality with the ability to build strong customer relationships
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Passion for exceeding customer service
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Well Presented
- Hardworking and ability to go the extra mile to assist customers
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
We are offering above award salary plus bonuses so make the move into a solid organisation and learn new skills. Great company and team culture.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, enjoy working with customers and available to work every Saturday then please send your resume to email@example.com along with your contact details.
Thank you in advance for applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.