This policy has been created under the obligations of the Privacy Act 1988 (including the National Privacy Principles).
Collection of personal information
Kitchen Shack collects limited personal information, example: name, contact details and e-mail address. We only collect personal information that you supply.
Kitchen Shack collects personal information primarily when you:
- have a kitchen or laundry designed
- order goods and delivery address;
- apply for finance;
- contact us or ask for further information through telephone or website;
- participate in telephone surveys and other research;
- register your details on our web site or subscribe via email;
- request a return phone call; or
- submit a job application or résumé
Other collection information
To evaluate the effectiveness on our website we also gather analytical information on activity to evaluate performance and enhance content. Third parties are utilised in enhancing our website and email marketing and they collect data for email marketing purposes.
Kitchen Shack has strict confidentiality agreements with all employees and contractors in relation to privacy and we take steps to ensure that all private information is kept secure and only accessed by employees who have been given authority by Kitchen Shack.
Usage of information
Kitchen Shack uses your information to communicate to you and to provide improved service. We specifically use personal information:
- To enter into our database to complete a transaction.
- To respond to queries or customer service issues.
- To keep you up-to-date with new products or promotions we think would be of particular interest.
- For research purposes.
Disclosure of personal information
Kitchen Shack will only send your personal information about you to third parties when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product/service you have requested;
- We need to send your information to third parties i.e. contractors such as IT and web service providers, service providers (installers, delivery), finance companies; or
- We are required or authorised by law to disclose the information.
Access and correction
At any time you can access your personal information by contacting us on the details below. Similarly, if you have any changes you may want to notify us to update your information so we hold up to date information.
Links to other web sites
Links to third party web sites at www.kitchenshack.com.au are solely to provide you with information you require. Should you access these other web sites Kitchen Shack is not responsible for any content or use of these sites for your personal information.
Opt out Policy
Kitchen Shack would like to provide you with up to date information. In this case you can at any time opt out of email marketing either through our website or on the contact details below.
Changes to this policy
The Kitchen Shack website information is for general guidance only. The information is correct to our knowledge however we make no representations of any kind about the completeness, accuracy or reliability in respect to all information on products, services.
Kitchen Shack Pty Ltd
Telephone: (03) 9495 1739